18-Inch Serial ATA (SATA) Cable
- Lower voltage signal level: The level of voltage to the Serial ATA is of differential 500 mV , and it's more suitable for PC's technical request than that of 5 Volt Parallel ATA, and it can save more power as well.
- Pin Pitch Advantage: Serial ATA connector includes a line of 7Pin signal terminal and a line of 15Pin power terminal . These two lines of terminals can be detached to the freestanding tie-in, therefore, it not only reduces its body size but also enlarge is trans-positional space.
- Transferring Speed Advantage: It almost has no potential to fasten the transferring speed of Parallel ATA. But for the Serial ATA ,the transferring speed for its incunabular design is 150MB/s , and now it is striding forward to the speed of 300MB/s and even up to 600MB/s .
- 150 MByte/s maximum transfer rate (300/600 MByte/s envisioned for the future)
- Hot-plugging capability
- Tagged command queueing
- Seven-wire data cable.
- Connectors measure just 8 mm wide.